Monday, September 07, 2020

O'Loughlin's Waltz in G, no. 2

 


O'Loughlin's Waltz in G, no. 2 (mp3) (pdf)

Contratopia band mate and friend Patrick O'Loughlin has recently created a new dobro/slide guitar-style instrument. He posted some photos on Facebook. It was tuned to open G when I first saw it and Pat requested a waltz. Here's the second one I wrote, the first isn't quite right yet. (I guess that implies that this one is "right" but you'll have to decide for yourself.)

The photo above was taken a couple of weeks ago while climbing up the back side of the Ice Cave ridge. I don't go up there as much as I used to but it's worth the climb.



No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.