Sunday, August 01, 2021

Not Quite Rain

 

Not Quite Rain (mp3) (pdf)

I've got some tunes backed up, waiting to be recorded, and I finally got around to one this morning.

July was a pretty busy month with lots of fun gigs and great music opportunities. I've got several things scheduled this month also but I'm worried that the combination of a resurgent virus (especially the delta variant) and the reluctance of so many of my friends and neighbors to "take one for the team" will combine to make playing out in public less common once again. I remain hopeful, but concerned.

The photo above was not intended for this blog, or anything for that matter. I was just getting ready to take a different picture and I liked the way this looked.

I hope you enjoy the tune.


No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.