Monday, October 19, 2020

One for the Team

 


One for the Team (mp3) (pdf)

Today's tune title is meant to be a statement of appreciation and admiration for those folks who, for whatever reason, act in ways that benefit all of us. People who give more than they take. 

The truth is that we all (with rare exceptions, you can make your own list) behave this way from time to time. Usually we think "I should do this more often" but, for me at least, that's a hard lesson to learn. Maybe when I play this tune it will help me remember my better angels.

Winter is making an early appearance here this week, cloudy and cold. Brighter days to come.



No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.