Tuesday, August 25, 2020

St. Francis Walks at Night

 


St. Francis Walks at Night (mp3) (pdf)

Another in a series of St. Francis tunes. This one is recently composed. The photo was taken a few days ago on St. Feriole Island, part of Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, at the entrance to a garden. There's a St. Feriole Island Jig coming up before too long also.

Despite my usual careful planning (just kidding) today's tune is the second blog entry in a row that is in the key of B minor and whose title ends in the words "at night." Further proof of my creative genius (kdding again). I promise the next tune I post will not be in B minor. I hope you enjoy this one though.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.