Monday, January 01, 2007

Shelter Dogs, Needle in the Sawdust

Here are two tunes:

Shelter Dogs (mp3) (pdf)
Needle in the Sawdust (mp3) (pdf)

I write a lot of tunes. Along with tunes that get played at contra dances or by mandolin orchestras I have a big backlog of things that only exist in notebooks or that have been played once or twice for various occasions. Plus I keep writing new ones. My plan is to post a tune or two to this journal once a week or so. I'll see if doing this gives me the sensation of working through this backlog.

Unless stated otherwise, all music posted here is composed by John Goodin and, while under copyright, is offered to all visitors under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-NoDerivs 2.5 license.

Please let me know if something doesn't work or if you have a question about the music.




No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.